Project Reference No: 2021-1-FI01-KA210-YOU-000031052
Budget: 60.000 EUR
- Develop a dynamic, intercultural methodology for empowering youth in SE, grounded in presence learning, then transformed into digital tools.
- Train eight youth workers from four countries in this SE methodology.
- Implement sixteen local SE workshops in four countries, reaching 40 young people who want to begin their own social enterprises or improve employability.
- Sustain the project with an online "SE HACKATHON", involving 80 young people to launch the theoretical training into economically viable SE opportunities. The output results will include: - SE awareness campaign.
- Showcase of SE best practices
- Digital course in SE training.
- Gaming and Strategy toolkit.
Direct Target Group:
- Youth workers in associations who serve local youth, in areas with fewer opportunities, either due to socio-economic or geographic barriers.
- Youth workers who seek to train in attitudes, mindsets, creativity and strategic thinking of SE.
- Youth workers who require the flexibility of digital tools to train in business development and employment skills.
- Youth workers looking for international best practices to add to their toolkit.
Indirect Target Group:
- Young people, ages 18-30, who want to launch their own social enterprise but feel unprepared to do so.
- Youth who take part in the local activities born from the training methods developed during the project will be the main group of final beneficiaries.
- For presence activities youth will be selected and involved through each local association.
- For online activities and events youth reached through social media can participate, regardless of their geographical limitations.
- By incorporating online tools and an online multiplier, we can reach participants facing challenges to in person participation.